Who is the "head" of your house?

I know nowadays we are all equal and make desicions along with our DH, but in most couples there is someone who is stronger and can be the "boss" of the house without that being a bad thing, they just have the last say in most matters.

That used to be me in our house but now it's my DH. I'm really glad because I like how strong he has become (because of some situations) and how manly he handles everything!

mysevenkids

Asked by mysevenkids at 9:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• myself
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My DH is the boss "on paper." But I technically do the decision making. And that is not a bad thing because my DH is so carefree and calm about everything so that's when I step in to make the rational decisions.
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 9:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My husband works and I take care of the house, kids, and pays bills. He tells people all the time that I'm the boss lol but I don't really like looking at it that way..we both work equally as hard.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i am the head of me
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Neither of us... We both have our own lives that we make our own choices for, and for those choices that affect the family, we make them together.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• DH is the 'head' of the house, but I am the 'heart' of the house. I'd rather not be the captain of the ship, I'd much prefer being the mother of the captain of the ship. =)
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 9:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• As far as the "House" I am boss. I run the house and he works. When the kids are older and I go back to work it will be split more I suppose, but for now I'm the queen of the castle LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• ME~~~
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• he takes care of bills and everything like that.... but he actually asks me before he does anything lol
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 9:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• That would be me
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2010