help... I really need advice..I love my husband but have feelings for my first bf who came into my life just recently.. adult content

....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Girrrrl...this sounds bad all the way around! You are married. I know that you are unhappy with your husband, but it sounds like you need to do some soul searching and decide what is best for you before you go getting involved with another man. And it sounds a lot like this childhood boyfriend may just want to be friends with or without benefits if he's blowing you off like it sounds like he is! Ohhh..I got drunk and forgot...ohhh we can't meet up till after hunting season is over...oops I got drunk again! Sound like more than a little drinking problem to me...and do you have kids??? With your husband?? You need to make sure that you are making the right choices for them too!!!! I don't mean to be so harsh but you got things all wrong!  I wouldn't be worried about weather or not he is interested until you decide if you are going to stay with your husband.

mommyrocks5

Answer by mommyrocks5 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• banging head into wallSMALL DRINKING PROBLEM?!!! he stood u up 3.....THREE...TROIS,III, times just to get wasted and u think he has a small drinking problem. i drink sure... but if i have to meet a friend how about stick to my word,meet up with them then maybe have a cocktail. anywho...this friend is not a quality man (sorry) married or not. if he was single and u guys happen to hook up you would most likely end up homeless again because he would drink the rent money. your hubby on the other hand.....now that he has a grain of rice to his name he thinks he is hot shit donald trump? why dont u leave? hell he asked u to leave.you deserve better. hope there is no babies in this mess. you deserve a man who can provide for u.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Big Problem Girl. Same thing happened to me a year ago. First love hit me up on facebook. We chatted, I thought about him alot for a while. But u must remember it was the past and you are not together now for a reason. That is what I had to remember. The past is the past and in most cases it is best left there.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It seems like there is a lot to this situation and what you really need to do is spend a while thinking and take some time. First of all I wouldn't try to think to much on what this guy is thinking right now, it does seem that his intentions are unclear though. If things are not going well between you and your husband and you feel that it can not be fixed and you would be happier if you left then you probably should do so. Every woman deserves to be with someone who loves them and makes them happy. But I definitely would not leave my husband because this other guy came back around. The grass always seems greener on the other side, but this guy is already lying to you and that is not a good sign at all. I would keep that guy by as a friend, and a friend only. I wouldn't do anything you may regret in the future if you know what I mean .
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Something like that happened to me. Its thrilling at first and you think its meant to be but give it a month or two and the haze is gone and you realize thet it was just the thrill of someone new. Think about what it is exactly thats causing you to be unhappy. try and fix it.
    nottynurse

Answer by nottynurse at 12:14 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• He's unhappily married & drinking to deal with it. You're unhappily married & getting nestalgic over a long lost love. All 4 of you need to get counseling to save your marriages. If you've all tried & I mean really tried, then still want each other, then chalk it up to fate! Good luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2010