My son still pee pees on the toilet seat? HELP

I have 3 boys and for some reason my oldest still pees on the toilet seat and forgets to flush. Its driving my crazy. The other younger boys do not do that. Whats up?
I try to catch him in the act and make him clean the whole bathroom for punishment... at 13 he should know better.
Any suggestions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Keep on making him clean the bathroom! I too think that is yukky!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• If you know for sure make him clean it. I am 34 and still hate cleaning it. So you know a teenager would really hate it. Good luck.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have 2 sons 20 & 24, they can't aim! Whenever they're home I grumble about it! MEN!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have four boys 17,14,11, and 10. A few yrs back I got a child lock for the toliet. You know the one for babies, none of them could work it so they would have to ask for me to come to open it. I would stand and watch. It was annoying for all of us.After a mth of so of me watching, them having no privacy, and them having to go outside it I wasn't there it happens less often..Keep some lysol wipes next to the toliet!!!
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 10:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It's a boy thing. My 14 year old has been missing the toilet since he was 4. He has also been cleaning the toilet and bathroom since he was 4. Doesn't phase him. Have a container of Clorox wipes handy for him to wipe down the seat.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• "pee pees"...lmao...sorry.

I would have him clean the bathroom every day, not just if you catch him. And toss in washing the towels and rugs. Include everything like mirrors and shower. He'll get the message pretty quick. If not, you don't have to clean the bathroom anymore and the other two boys get theirs cleaned daily!
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 2:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• One of my 14yr olds chores is cleaning the bathroom. He hates it and says it disgusting and I told him but you think it's ok for me to clean up this gross mess. So he has a better understanding and tell the other boys to not make a mess. I say what someone previous says clean it everyday. And stand there if you have to. I have to.
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Have him clean the bathroom. It works.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My 12 yr old was told if he continues to pee on the seat floor walls etc...then he will have to sit down to pee...he was not happy about it but when there was even a drop...he was told to sit for 24 hours...
    Anonymous