how soon??? adult content

ive had a baby b4 ive been pg 3 times but me and my hubby are really trying and im trying to figure out the best time for me to take a pg test to see if i am pg or not im 2 days out from when i should start my period but just need to know when should i take a test?

echokays

Asked by echokays at 10:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• most you can take once you miss a period. there are some that cost more that you can do about a week before you are due for your period.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Even the ones that say they can detect early, tell you the percentage of accurate tests 5 days early is quite low. For best results, you should wait until your period is a week late....but I know that can be a killer wait, so at least wait until your period is a day late....then if the test is negative you can test every 2 or 3 days until you get a positive or AF. That's what I'm doing, and I'm 8 days late now. >.< Test again in the morning. Good luck!
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2010