early cycle...

from what i calculate my cycle is due on thursday an today when i went to the bathroom an when i wipe i saw blood an that was around 9;45pm an i just went back an wipe theres nothing there so could this be implantation.took pregnant test yseterday it was negative an it was not first morning urine.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be implantation. And you need to wait 12 days from ovulation before there is enough hormone in the !st morning urine to be accurate.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It could be implantation bleeding. What you are describing sounds very much like the implantation bleeding I experienced at 9 DPO with my last pregnancy.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If it is implantation, which it could be, you need to wait one week to take a test. It takes that long, sometimes a bit longer, for there to be enough HcG to make a test positive. Good luck!
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2010