What are you most Thankful for this Thanksgiving?

I am thankful for my family, friends,health, job, salvation,housing,food,forgiveness, thankful to be an american and for those who gave and give of theirselves to keep us free.

yearnforbaby

Asked by yearnforbaby at 10:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• I am thankful for my family and friends. I am truely grateful at how hard my husband works to take care of me and my DS
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My husband and our children. I am also very thankful for our house, it may need some work but it is ours free and clear. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• iam thankful for my wonderful fiance that works extra hard for our 2 kiddies..im thankful for my kids with out them i would have never be where iam today.. a house a bed to sleep on food to eat..thankful for life and waking up to my family..
    ProudMami1990

Answer by ProudMami1990 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• your question is my awnser
    mary40407

Answer by mary40407 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• This year I am most thankful that my family is going to be together at home. my DD was very sick this summer and in the hospital for 2 months. She is doing much better and I cannot wait to spend Thanksgiving with her, my 2 DS and my wonderful husband. I am also thankful for the rest of my family and friends and all the people who have supported us and prayed for us. Lastly, I am thankful that my BIL in coming home from Afghanistan in December. He has been gone for a year and we can't wait to see him.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• fam, friends, and good food!
    tina_bean

Answer by tina_bean at 2:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I AM THANKFULL OF HAVING A VERY HEALTHY FAMILY LIFE, A ROOF AND FOOD IN OUR STOMACHS, AND WARM CLOTHES TO WEAR THAT ARE CLEAN. I AM THANKFULL OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS, PEACE AND WISDOM THAT WE TEACH EACHOTHER.
    carrielynn78

Answer by carrielynn78 at 4:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Thankful that my family is healthy, almost everybody is working again, and we can all be together.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The thousands of men and women who are defending our freedom!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:09 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i am thankful for my family
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 9:20 AM on Nov. 24, 2010