do expect the financial situation "recession" will only get worse....if so..how?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• yes beccuase obama will only help welfare and stuff like that..... drugs and crime will increase and hard working citizens will only get poorer
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i think everything is going to get worse before it gets better, things can not change over night. And Obama will not take the oath until Jan 20th.
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Let me ask you a question. Do you honestly think we could get any worse. There are people living on welfare. Not working. Buying groceries that I could only dream of buying. They get health and dental insurance provided to them and are virtually paid to do nothing. Meanwhile, I work full time just as my husband does. We cannot afford health or dental insurance on our own. We pay taxes. Yet we support people who have no more ambition than a slug. Do you really think we are going to get worse just because one man is elected into office? It is not going to matter. We are run my alot more people than just one man.
    Anonymous

• I think country just committed not only financial suicide but we basically hung ourselves with a rope..... I'm moving to canada.
    Anonymous

• Did you ever stop to think that Obama is a well to do black man? Well educated. Don't you think he may look at all those other black people on well fare and say, Hey I did it. Now you get off your butt and do it to. Do you honestly think he is going to provide them more benefits? He had to work. I think you may be surprised.
    Anonymous

• Yes it can get worst!! We haven't even hit bottom yet, and I fear that we will hit bottom!! The great depression was nothing, compare to what is on our horizon!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• its not a black issue, the welfare thing. there are people of every race on welfare, for different reasons. and no, i don't think just because he made it, means other people(black or not) will stand up and say, hey i can, too. they haven't had enough examples by others, already??? BO is not the first person to come from dire circumstances in childhood to a good place as an accomplished adult. he is not the anti-christ, and he is not the messiah. he is a man, that is all.and,now he's the president-elect....and katie couric is probably having the best orgasm of her life.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• on the dental insurance ..lol.. its not even worth it cause when i had my accident and they took my teeth and metal my jaw and my face getting redone dental inc wasn't crap so i don't even understand why we even have it
    Anonymous

• Yes, I think it will get worse. We just hit the start of it. The new president has a lot to work on and relief will not come over night. If the president makes the right choices for the people, we might start feeling relief in a few years down the road.
    Anonymous

• Damnit I am on food stamps and my children have medicaid. My husband works 12 hour shift 5 days a week. We are not slugs or lazy We are poor!!!! i cant get a job because I have chronic health problems and severe nerve damage. I dont collect disability but hope to soon. I worked for 10 years before I became ill.I dont buy steaks and crap with my food stamps I get 250$ a month to feed 5 people. I spend them wisely. I think the economy will get worse and how you ask? everything is sliding down just like right before the great depression!
    Anonymous