Any of your little ones have a "Jumperoo"? Do they like it?

I asked for opinions on play gyms earlier, but I'm also leaning towards a Jumperoo for our daughter for Christmas. She'll be 3 months old then, & she can hold her head up pretty well now. I've seen great reviews for the new one by Fisher Price, & a few others. Do your kids have one, & do they enjoy it? If so, what kind do they have? Thanks!

nicksmom604

Asked by nicksmom604 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She loved it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• my son never wanted to get out of it
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 10:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My dd LOVED it!! I had the 1st version of it, so I'm sure it's way better now! :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• All three of my kids loved it!! They still want to get in it even though they are 6 and 3 now...they just have to watch their baby bro having all of the fun in it now!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• the rainforrest jumper is one of the only baby toys my DD ever liked!
    mommawhite08

Answer by mommawhite08 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i havent used one because it has that clamp thing that i know would really mess up my walls and door frames....sounds selfish but my door frames and molding etc is all original and i dont know how i would replace it if it got ruined....the clamps on those things are brutal
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I bought one for my daughter for her first birthday..she loves to be tossed in the air (we don't actually let go) and jump up and down on the couch..and tumble, and spin, and pretty much doing anything to make her adrenaline go through the roof. LOL. But she wouldn't have it! I tried to put her in it a bunch of times and she freaked out. I have a brand new one if you want it. LOL.
    Bubbles318

Answer by Bubbles318 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• YES!! I Would def reccomend them! =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 1:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My son loved it when he was a baby, and now my daughter loves it...even more than he did.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:13 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My son loved it, the only thing is it was huge, living in an apartment it wasn't a space saver.
    But, he did enjoy while he did use it.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2010