is this normal ????

okay im 26 weeks and my baby girl has been kicking strongly since about 20 weeks . she goes thru these phases of about 2 days and she wont kick alot . shell kick me maybe 10 times but the kicks are wide spread through out the day . during her active periods of about 3 days she kicks constantly through out the whole day . 3 days ago shes been active for the last 2 days she hasnt kicked much but i feel her move like it feels like she puts her head or hands on one side of my stomach and her but or feet on the other side and pushes . aand i also feel her and see her put her feet on my uterus so i see it through my tummy . so i know she okay shes just not kicking . i dont go see my ob until next week . but has this happend to anyone else ? is it normal ?

teenmum11

Asked by teenmum11 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• As you get further along, baby has less and less room to move around. Have you noticed that when she slows down on her movements, that you are more active? Normally, when we are more active, we 'rock' baby to sleep so they move less.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• perfectly normal
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 10:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• perfectly normal. Babies go through periods of activity just like everyone else.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 10:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Yes, it's normal.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It is normal for her to slow, however, I would call your doctor to make sure that you are not having contractions. I have 2 boys, both born premature. I thought they were pushing out against my stomach with their butts or backs and it was contractions. When comes to pregnancy it is always better to be safe!!
    NDNichol

Answer by NDNichol at 10:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Normal.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 11:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• okay thak you , what do contractions feel like tho ? becuz when it feels like shes pushing out i push on my stomach lightly and it seem like shell move .
    teenmum11

Comment by teenmum11 (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2010