What would you think of a facebook post like this ?

I have a girl on my facebook list ( we were friends in high school a few years ago )... we both have 2 kids ( each) now... but our lifestyles are alot different...

I am about to take her off my list because I am just so annoyed of seeing her posts on my wall everytime I sign on...

In the last 6 months she has literally had 3 different men live with her, and as soon as she starts dating them she will post about 5 posts a dat talking about how much in love she is and how perfect life is...it takes about 2 weeks after they break up before she gets a new one...

So thius past week another relationship ended and her post today was " I am doing me now, it is just going to be all about me from now on !"

Uh, she has 2 small kids ( 1 and 3 years old ) ... and I know that they are with their fatherS alot but c'mon lady !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• wow, i would be highly annoyed too. and it sounds like everything is always about her. i dont talk to people like that, i just want to smack them.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Oh, I have someone just like that on my list. I seriously want to tell her that she sounds absolutely ridiculous sometimes, and that she's embarrassing herself. She's a mother too, and just seems so emotionally unstable. Some people get way too personal with Facebook anyways...and they always post like 20 updates a day, as if everyone cares what they're doing every second of the day, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Your friend needs help. SHe is so screwed up. Her kids will suffer if she doesn't become more responsible and respectable and change her ways.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• iNothing,it's her life she's an adult remove her from your friends if you really don't want to hear about her life anymore, stop putting so much energy (making post)into her it may not be right what she doing and so sad the children may suffer but it's her life
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 11:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Unfriend her. Why don't people get facebook is NOT twitter, it is not a place to plaster a bunch of personal shit or drama. It is for fun and social networking. Sheece!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I refuse to be around or have anything to do wih people like that! Good for you, get rid of her!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I see those kind of post, I just delete the friend or you could "hide" her comments so you don't have to see them
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• she doesnt sounds like she should have custody of kids with lots of different men running around - they are going to get molested by one of them... i would drop her too if she upset me.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• that girl is obviously crying for help she needs a true friend to set her straight, think about the kids!!
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 4:57 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Hahaha....this makes me think of someone on my list...a distant relative....anyway. I guess she was fighting with her man one day and so her status was "This N*gga's dead to me!" (she's black.....those were her exact words). Then like 2 days later her status was "I love how he loves me" Wow.....how ridiculous. She makes herself look completely stupid. I hid her comments, because I was tired of seeing them.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2010