How did you decide on your username?

What does it mean--for those not using their actual name? For me, my hair is the color of dark chocolate and I have curls, which act like springs (username was limited to a single one vs the plural form, though). :)

Chocolatespring

Asked by Chocolatespring at 11:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This one is my actual name but my usual go to one is Rhialovesbatman
    which is my nickname and my husbands nickname other wise would be written RhiaLovesAnthony but we switched it to batman.
    I always get stumped with screennames so i tend to stick to the same one or just use my name, im also really bad at remembering my usernames.
    RhiannaSanchez

Answer by RhiannaSanchez at 11:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I fully believe in Truelove :) And my hubby was born in '77' I love my screen name it was well thought out. Truelove77 *happy dance*
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I chose mine because I truly view my children as my gifts from God, that I did nothing to deserve. I love every minute of every day that I get to spend with them! They are the sweetest people I know, and I can't believe I get to be their mama.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 11:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Nicknames for my children. I still call my daughter Elizabeth, "Iz", every now and then I still say "Sare" to Sarah, but I don't call Johnathon "j-man" anymore.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My user name is MMMegan38
    for the mmm it stands for marvelous Magnificent and 38 is the year I first got an email account.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I was looking for the way out at the time so the it came to me..... wheresthewayout
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My son's name is Nico and my name is Joie and I'm his mom hence NicosmomJoie.
    NicosmomJoie

Answer by NicosmomJoie at 11:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My oldest son ( who is now 28) made my first e-mail for me years ago....I'm a writer, so he came up with ohwrite. I liked it, so I use it whenever I can.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• First initial S for Susan...last name.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:57 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• my screen name is SMALLfry05......im short and my nic name has been smallfry for quite a while....i graduated in 2005.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 24, 2010