Would this be considered stalking ?

Everynight I stay up late ( usually until 1am ) .. I just cant sleep and it has been that way for years...

Usually I get online ( or watch a movie or clean) .... when I am online I just do random things...But a few months ago I was on Facebook and a mutual friend popped up on the side ( we have one friend in common ) .... and it was my ex's wife ( he was my first love and only other person I ahve been with besides my husband) ... I have never met her and didnt even know he was married until I seen her profile ( he has a very uncommon last name whch is why I even looked).......Her profile wasnt private and I was able to look at her "wall" and see her photos and stuff ... and I dont know I kind of liked looking at it, it was neat to see how his life was now because we were together for so long ( 4 years) and I havent heard anything about him for almost 5 years...

I look at her profile ( he doesnt have one ) like twice a week.... just to see what she says ( like they take alot of vacations and are trying to get pregnant with another baby) .... I feel kind of creepy looking but it isnt like I would ever try to contact either of them or always thinking of them... just sometimes when I have nothing else to do , I look....

is that really horrible ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think everybody has done that a time or two.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• no, i think its normal to be curiose. i look up some old friends or flames every now and then just to see what their life is like and how they are doing.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Not at all! I do the same thing with my x's facebook. We were together for 2 years and haven't talked in ages, so sometimes I just like to see what he's up to. I would never try to contact him like you said, but I'm just curious is all. It would be considered stalking if you looked at her page like multiple times a day or like drove past their house and followed them and all that craziness.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• not horrible no just watch it doesnt become an obsession
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:28 AM on Nov. 25, 2010