What is your least favorite thing about facebook?

Do you get sick of people updating status every 10 minutes? Do you get sick of mean comments? Do you get sick of people who are so happy to be alive 1 day and depressed the next, then thrilled about life again? You can learn a lot of crazy things about people that you didn't know to well before!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The neverending drama, the spammy likes people do that are a phrase and not even part of FB, constant status updates. There are those who have to talk about their health, just general information, how perfect they are, and how much they hate their jobs. That and the lack of privacy. I have my settings set to the highest privacy setting, but I'm sure something squeaks by.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I get so sick of people complaining about their children! Do you really need to tell everyone how grumpy they were today? I find it to be disloyal! How would those mothers like someone close to them telling 600 "friends" how grumpy they are every day? I don't think that would go over very well, but some mothers really think of themselves and all they have to "put up with" more than they do their own children. I also get annoyed by more than one status update per day, per person. Don't they realize all the normal people just block them from their news feed?
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 11:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I hate the whining.....there is whining and coming back and saying things are better... and then there is the downer deb person who is never happy.
    or when someone on hubby's side is being mysterious" their" family situation so I message them and ask what is wrong and they do not get back to me and so when I tell hubby he is confused and starts making phone calls.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I don't like it when people use it to put personal drama out there. I don't mind hearing what you had for dinner, but I don't want to be drug into a spat with your DH..awkward!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:56 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• There's one person who has to let people know everything of every minute. And, constantly tells what her baby is doing/has done that is probably only cute to her. Happy for her, but bored with the details. I usually skip reading her posts.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• facebook! lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:27 AM on Nov. 25, 2010