My hubby has redeemed him self!

Good sex tonight. Do you have a good story of redemption?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Over the weekend, we had sex for the first time in months. Then I get on his computer to come on here. I type in CA in the toolbar as always and saw porn sites with webcams. My thought was that he was looking at that shit, got all hot and bothered, and then used me to lay some pipe. (I'm classy, I know). So, while he was at the Harry Potter movie with my daughter, I fumed. Then when he came home, I asked him about it. He told me it was because he heard about the internet rule of 34 and looked it up. While doing so, a bunch of sites popped up. He showed me and those sites did indeed pop up. I hope he wasn't getting turned on by big titted pregnant woman doing threesomes. Redemption was our ability to communicate without argument.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• why does he have 2 redeem himself?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:26 AM on Nov. 25, 2010