Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

photography question

If you are just a normal mom who likes to take pictures and would like them to have a professional name on them, can you choose whatever name you want or do you need a liscense/ permission for that name? thanks :)

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

Answers (2)
  • I am not 100% sure but I would think you have to have some kind of license or have it registered for tax purposes, because you would be considered self employed.

    Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • I'm wondering the same thing..I'm an aspiring and uber talented Photographer and will eventually open my own business. Bumping for you!

    Answer by -AJ at 12:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.