McCain's Speech?

I did not support McCain and I do not like him. His speech did earn a little respect though! It was given very well and Im proud of him for taking this loss so well. What did you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree. Although I was surprised he came out so early. Either way, it was a very good speech.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I agree in the sense that his speech was well spoken.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yes it came out early but there really is no way for him to win now. I know not all of the votes are in but even he knows it is over.
    Anonymous

• I agree it's a nice speech but honestly why did it take so long for him to act like this? Why wasn't he capable of being nice during the campaign?
    Anonymous

• honestly his last debate totally turned me off to him
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Very very gracious and positive speech. All the best to McCain going forward. Palin though I'll be happy to see the last of.
    carolintexas

Answer by carolintexas at 11:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I hope that in 4 years I am wrong..that I was wrong...I will continue to pray for this Nation

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• please, its over! who scares who was nicer during the campaign? its a war, to get votes. the gloves came off, as they always do. obama wasn't a totally clean campaigner..just smoother-talking.
    someone needs to find akinbottom..i think she may need a drink.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• It was a great and honest speech given by a great and honest man. Simple as that.
    Anonymous

• It was a good and honorable speech. It's time to take the gloves off and start working to be one nation again.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 11:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2008