Testimonials from Americans who are appalled at being groped, irradiated & humiliated by the Department of Homeland "Security

http://www.thousandsstandingaround.org/

GrammasCabin in City-Data.com (Nov. 15, 2010 ): I too will never fly again unless it's a dire emergency for someone I love very dearly. My adventurous best friend rode her Harley with a couple buddies all the way from Alaska cross country to the Sturgis rally in S.D. this summer. A trip she'd wanted to make long as I can remember. Like me, she's a recluse Alaskan and rarley gets off this rock and I'd been sick with worry. She crashed 17 miles outsisde Sturgis, horrible road rash all over, 38 stitches & staples in her head, crushed foot, was a mess but ALIVE. 48 hours & 3 airports later I finally made it to her bedside and worked our way home to Alaska once she was released from the hospital. She was in a wheelchair, bandaged from head to foot and in great agony. The first time a TSA agent whisked her away from me and shoved me in with the general population I came out of the medal detector to see this witch rubbing my friends wounds up and down, shoving her hand up into her crotch and even the wound on her cracked skull. Silent tears and a look of pure agony on her face and I could see through the gauze fresh blood from the wound on her leg. That was the ONLY TSA agent to touch her again. I don't know how I got away with it after seeing this video but I gotta tell you, I was ready to kill the next person to lay a hand on her and let them know right up front. I refused to be separated from her and demanded she not be touched, period. From then on they pulled out a chemical wand of sorts, scanned her with it a couple inches away and done deal. I suppose if I pulled that today we'd be in jail if I didn't stand there and watch them torture her. If I can't the take the ferry or a puddle jumper out of here, I'm staying home.

Superguy in FlyerTalk (Nov. 15, 2010 ): One of my friends just had a major cow about what happened to her in SAN. I had one of those those "told ya so" moments with her when she went thru the NoS and was still groped because she was wearing a skirt (and knowing her and being a large woman, it wouldn't have been a tight skirt). I told her "Now if you're gonna get felt up anyway, why not just tell them to shove the scope?"

anaggie in FlyerTalk (Nov. 12, 2010 ): Flying out of ELP last week, decided to opt out of the "cancer" machine and was told to wait. In a LOUD voice, first smurf "OPT OUT". I am then told to walk to the "pat down" area -- thru the NON WORKING metal detector. Why not just keep the detector on and have the passenger walk thru and then do a light pat down? Groping starts -- I was making some jokes about things moving up. Smurf asks "why did you chose to opt out?". I tell her that getting cancer is not very high on my priority list. Her response -- "These machines don't cause cancer". I just ignored her as a smartazz comment was on the tip of my tongue. But I chose to bit my tongue. Groper smurf asks me to remove my wallet and watch and place in tray. I oblige. He then finishes his groping and picks up the basket and starts to walk away. I ask him if I can follow him so I can keep "an eye on my belongings". He says loudly -- "NO, stay here". I said "If you decide to take my belongings out of my view, I will have to call a LEO and press charges for theft. At that time, he puts down the basket and calls for a supervisor, saying loudly "that I am uncooperating". Supervisor comes over and stops approx 6 inches from my face and say "Do you want to fly today?" loudly. Asks again louder. At this point, I m getting a little pissed off. So, I tell her loudly to back up out of my space and tell her that she has ABSOLUTELY NO power to detain me and yes, I will fly today. I also tell her that I would like a LEO here now. So, she calls them and 3 LEOS show up. The smurf who gropes me says "Impeding search". I look at the officer and tell him that all I was asking for was to keep an "eye on my belongings". I wanted to watch him put it in the xray machine and wanted to retrieve it on the security side. The officer says that that is perfectly a legitimate request and sends the groper smurf along with another LEO to scan the wallet and watch. In the meantime, the head LEO is explaining the procedures to me and I listen to him. After he is done, I explain to him that I complied with everything except the issue with the belongings. At that point, supervisor smurf starts telling the LEO that I got in her face and told her that she did not have the right to detain me. The LEO looks at me and asks if that was true. I said it was but after she was in my face asking "Do you want to fly today?". I even pointed to the cameras around and asked the supervisor to get the tape and replay the situation so the LEO can see how she invaded my personal space first. Now, the LEO starts to notice that I know my stuff and makes the proper decision. He tells the supervisor to back off and let me catch my flight. She starts to protest and he shuts her down by saying "This gentleman did not break any laws nor did he have anything illegal, so unless the TSA can show proof, they need to let me go." I gather my belongings, smile at the TSA staff that are looking at me THUNDERBOLTS in their eyes and be on my way. The LEO walks with me for a bit and when he is out of earshot, tells me "Son, you know your rights. They don't. Next time, just call us before things escalate and we will take care of it in the proper manner." And I did catch my flight -- on time.

Bill in MSNBC (Nov. 11, 2011 ): During a trip last Sunday by a father and son through Orlando airport in Florida, the 8-year-old boy was selected for extra screening by TSA after going through the metal detector. The father said the officer described the procedure before conducting it. Then he patted down the boy in the open security area, using the backside of his hands to check his genital area, he said. "I didn't think it was going to be as horrible as he was describing," said the boy's father, Bill, who works as a lobbyist in Washington and did not want his full name used. "We spend my child's whole life telling him that only mom, dad and a doctor can touch you in your private area, and now we have to add TSA agent and that's just wrong," he told Reuters. "At some point the terrorists have won."

Click on the link above to view thousands more.

Gal51

Asked by Gal51 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You've become the anti-TSA spokesperson of Cafemom, I think, lol. Keep it up! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• And it has just begun.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• This is from Ron Paul who went through the grope:

http://nation.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/23/ron-paul-crotch-groped-tsa-calls-boycott-airlines

I heard it on Alex Jones today. For some reason he's been making sense the past few days. Yeah he can be really out there, but it was interesting.

Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Seriously, I love Ron Paul!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Seriously, I love Ron Paul!

Me, too. =) I hope people keep coming forward with all their stories.

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I love Ron Paul too!

I hope with all the people coming forward that TSA is forced to change this horrible policy.
    clarewillow

Answer by clarewillow at 9:18 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Irradiated? That's what they do to beef to kill the germs so you can eat it rare..

what exactly are they killing in us?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:31 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Thanks for posting these Gal.CM Mama's need to be made aware of all of this mess.Carpy is right if we as Americans do not stop this then it has only just begun.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:32 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have a difference of opinion on alot of things with Ron Paul but this isn't one of them he is right here
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:24 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• "I gather my belongings, smile at the TSA staff that are looking at me THUNDERBOLTS in their eyes and be on my way."

LOL.... they don't like it very much when their power is taken from them, do they? This is what I've been saying! We keep giving them more power, they will feel like they own us and we won't have "rights" anymore!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2010