being pregnant i cant hold any food in what can i do? adult content

i am pregnant and have morning sickness all day................ i am sick..............HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• just eat, trust me i puked with both my kids all 9 mts. i would puke 10-20 times a day and my kids were bron healthy weights.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• oh i feel for you big time. i just got off my meds that i have been on for the past few months. i lost over 20 lbs in one month because of it and was in the hospital twice. ask your dr. about ZOFRAN, it was a life saver, seriosly. once i started taking it i was actually able to hold down my own spit.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Call your doctor they might be able to give you something that will help.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• and also im not a pill popper, i dont even take tylenol or anything, but i stand by what this med did for me
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............it makes me feel better to know that i am not alone..............................
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010