I prolly shouldn't go for a walk at 11:30 at night, pregnant should I?

I really feel like I ate too much today... and too much sugary stuff too... I'm only 5 weeks pregnant... And I normally go for walks all the time at night after dd and dh are alseep... before I found out I was pregnant... I like in a suburbain neighborhood that has a neighborhood watch (supposably). But a part of me thinks maybe I shouldn't because it's not just me I have to worry about in this body right now... but I really want to go for that walk it would make me feel so much better about all I ate today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A few years ago my husband and I were robbed at gun point around that time in our safe, quiet, suburban neighborhood. Right underneath the "Neighborhood Watch" sign ironically enough. I won't go out alone that late at night anymore. But that doesn't mean anything will happen.....just be very careful and very aware!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Why not? It's not like you're going to wake the baby... Go, enjoy your walk.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I wouldn't go for a walk at 11:30 at night even if I wasn't pregnant. That's just my opinion. I just think its too late at night for a woman to be out walking the streets by herself. If you have a feeling you shouldn't go, then I suggest you don't.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• personally i wouldnt but not because of being pregnant but beauase i dont like the dark much. if youre worried you could have your hubby go with you or get a dog to walk with you
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010