What has your child said today that was adorable?

My husband was teaching our son the sounds various animals make. To try and trick him he asked him "what sound do fishy's make?" My son looks over at our fishtank and the room is quite for a minute and he looks confused. And then he looks back at us with a big smile and goes "bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz". My husband and I look at each other and Daddy asks him how they make that sound. He points to the filter! Lol. I guess you had to be there.

mommytoJames512

Asked by mommytoJames512 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• DH and I were just putting DS to bed, and DH was giving him lots of kisses, and DS said, "Okay, no more kisses!" He's 2.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• not said, but my 11 month old learned how to clap and cheer
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My daughter just asked me to "tuck her in"...she's turns 17 in January.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• She said "Mommy I love you"
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 4:12 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My 2 year old says "Love You" but she can't say it quite right so it sounds like "Why You" My boyfriend tells her to say "Mama pendeja" and she says "Mama Endeja" which I think is cute. Or she'll say seja which my sister tells me is eyebrow in Spanish. lol
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Mommy I missed you, Mommy I love you. I am a SHAM so I don't here the first, but once a week.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• very cute!!!

My 5yo DD said today "mommy I hate brocolli all the way to Canada!!"
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 11:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• well he didnt "say" anything but it made us laugh or like 10 min. at bedtime tonight after the kids were lying down, we were sitting on our bed and watching tv, and i heard the dog on the floor next to the bed and looked down just in time to see my sons head pop up. he had crawled across the entire room, all the way past my SO with the lights on, and neither one of us noticed, he scared the crap out of me, he said he was being a tiger lol.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My three year old boy hugs you and pats you on the back at the same time calmly ,,,,,..................but, that doesn't answer your question.......
    mt1933

Answer by mt1933 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• She said, "blah, blah, science, science..." I said "What? Did you say blah, blah, science, science? :)" Then she responds, "Well, yeah, that how they speak Spanish!"
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2010