Hubby just asked me if I want to make another baby!

Quick, someone take his beer away, cause its clearly affecting his thinking, lol. ;o)

Sarahsdawn

Asked by Sarahsdawn at 12:00 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tell him you'll make it, if he has it!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Ha! Pushing the chubster out only takes a few hours....raising it takes a couple of decades! lolol. He is off his rocker, for real!

That's what happens when the youngest is 2.......clearly he's forgotten what having an infant is like. ;o)
    Sarahsdawn

Comment by Sarahsdawn (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• LOL, well ask him again in the morning! ;)
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No, don't talk to him about it. LOL - wait 6 weeks, and then go "You remember you said a few weeks ago that you wanted to make another baby...? Well... we did it! Yay us!" And see if he faints!!
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 12:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• lol. I should have waited to watch the business of being born, haha. He's getting mushy.

Sarahsdawn

Comment by Sarahsdawn (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• ha....my husband pulled that crap on me when our son was 7 months old....I actually listened to him. He has NEVER said it again! hahaha...(but we have 2 more than that...soo wth? ) hahaha
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 1:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• LOL! if you want to take him up on it!
    MumsTheWord571

Answer by MumsTheWord571 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• wow....my soon to be ex hubby said that to me once,i thought he was serious....he was serious only because he found out his tax returns got bigger if you have more kids....i smacked him across the face and told him if he ever said that to me again we were done! he also said that if we had more kids we could get more welfare.....i kicked him out,he didnt come home till 3 a.m. monday morning.....mind you this was about a year ago....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Oh, wow. That sucks.

No, hubby was just teasing me, I think. (I hope! lol.) He was watching "The business of being born" with me, drinking a bottle of beer, and I think he just got all sentimental about the birth experience of our son. (He was our vbac baby.)
    I about fell off the couch when he said that, though. lol.
    Sarahsdawn

Comment by Sarahsdawn (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:24 AM on Nov. 25, 2010