wasps in my house...HELP...also posted in a couple of groups...

Okay...so I noticed about a week and a half ago there were 3 wasps crawling on my living room floor. Not all at the same time, just one at a time and I killed all 3. Then yesterday there was one in our florida room, and just tonight one flew through the living room and I killed it too. We have checked everything we can think of and can't find a nest...is there anyplace we may have forgotten to check??? I'm finding them one at a time, so that leads me to believe they're flying in when we open doors, but not 5 in a week and a half.

There was a nest on the front porch not too long ago, but DH killed that....

dlandrum

Asked by dlandrum at 12:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Do you have an attic or crawl space? Anything they could get in under the roof? When we had wasps getting in our house that was where they were at. They had got into the space under the roof above the ceiling and then found a way into one of the bedrooms.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Yeah...we do and that seems to be the most logical and consistent answer. DH is going to look around more on the roof and the dryer vent when it's light out....

Thank you!!!
    dlandrum

Comment by dlandrum (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Good Luck in getting rid of them
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2010