Don't you think it's going to be great to see small children back in the big house !

it's going to be great to see small children back in the big house !!! now they get there dog obama said they can have !!!!

sweetchrissy

Asked by sweetchrissy at 11:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it's great! I'm hoping for less drama about what the president's daughter did over the weekend LOL :) I've hated it the last how many years with teenagers in the white house.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i'm glad too.. i feel bad for the spotlight they will be in
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I think it may be easier on them though... they are younger than the other ones that have been in the white house for so long.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• no
    Anonymous

• LOL and you know his kids will hold him true to his words!!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I applaud your effort to try to lighten the political discussions online, and it'll be sweet to see kiddos in the White House, but really, it's too tense right now to be discussing such a light subject - give it a day or two to sink in for those who are upset about the results.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 11:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• YES 8:50 I KNOW LOL !!! I HOPE THEY GET A CHIHUAHUA PUPPY THATS WHAT I HAVE THEY ARE SUCH CUTE DOGS !!! THEY NEED 2 SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO SHARE !!
    sweetchrissy

Answer by sweetchrissy at 11:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Oh that would be cute!!! Or a yorkie
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• yes...my daughter thinks her and Obamas daughters are going to be friends LOL
    girl_in_the_D

Answer by girl_in_the_D at 11:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• OH YES!!! I love the fact that if we ever get attacked again, his children will be in the white house!!! Shutup!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2008