How long should I wait??

Well AF isn't due until tomorrow, but I tested today. I swear I saw a line. It was very very faint, but I know it was there. Or maybe it was my eyes playing tricks on me. Either way, I did buy a 2 pack, so how long should I wait to test again?? In the morning, or maybe wait a day??

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• wait until tomorrow morning. and with my first two my teste were like that. you could see the line if you held it just so and squinted just right lol.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If you can hold out I would wait two more days, but I think if it really is positive it will be darker tomorrow. Good luck
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• try to wait as long as possible. best of luck to you
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Try to wait at least a couple days. HcG doubles every day, so if you wait and it's really positive, it should be nice and dark.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:51 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• wait a few days and then test in the morning
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 8:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Im impatient. I took another one this morning, and got another faint positive. It was the equate brand. the tried anotherone later, different brand, but just could not pee enough, so I dont know if that had any affect, but it was negative. Ugh. This is stressful
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Nov. 25, 2010