Does anyone have any good diet plans? One that won't leave me hungry,and I can drop the weight fast?

mommyof2boyz59

Asked by mommyof2boyz59 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Go to gnc and get u some muscle milk with a small dash of jack3d it will calm the hungry & give u energy but make sure add exercise to this change and read carefully what u r putting n ur body. GL I like it and it works great for me & my dh.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Good question. I would like to know to. I have seen a nutrionist and feel like I am starving to death. So I'm gonna bump.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 12:29 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'm using clean eating. I have had several people ask me about it, so I wrote a journal, here's the link: http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1633959/What_is_Clean_Eating
    I'm on my phone, so I can't use full editor.
    So far, I've lost about 26 lbs. My problem before was mostly portion control. I was always hungry on any diet I tried, but this has made a huge difference. It takes far less food now to fill me up.
    Feel free to let me know if you have any questions on this.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:29 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• eat small meals. mix good carbs with protien (dairy with a fruit)

I like the south beach diet because you do loose weight fast but it also teaches you how to eat right so you don't gain it all back.

Don't forget to exercise and drink a lot of water.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• excersise and eating healthy. bump
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 12:33 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Yep. Eat lean meats, whole grains, low-fat dairy, and lots of fruits and vegetables. Stay away from anything too processed. Shop in the outer rim of the grocery store. Eat fresh things, they'll make you healthier all around. Oh, and drink lots of water!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Produce and lean protein.
    www.mywellnessgirl.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• YES!!! HCG diet was introduced to me by several friends just losing weight and feeling great! I have always been VERY overweight. I started 4 weeks ago...down 25 lbs! I am just ecstatic! Feel healthy as I can be! And can't wait to keep going with this! You have to go through it the right way though...through a professional of MD.
    KristeV

Answer by KristeV at 4:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge. My hubby lost 5 lbs his first week, a friend lost 12 his first 2 weeks. I am ALWAYS hungry but I drink the shake for breakfast and have tons of enegy(need it with a 1 & 2 year old to chase around) and I feel full!! Def check it out and I can tell you how to get your product for free as well :)

The company was named the fastest weight loss product with over 3 million lbs lost in just the last 11mths!!

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 9:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• When I needed to lose weight (about 15lbs), I didn't count calories. I simply moved more and ate better.

I got into running, which I hated for the first six weeks but now I love it and go up to 8 miles. I highly recommend running, as it exercises pretty much every muscle in your body.

If motivation to work out is a problem, try joining a cycling or powerpump class. If you're paying for it, you'll be more inclined to work out.

For food, I avoid processed foods as often as possible. I only buy base ingredients and cook everything from scratch. I like knowing what goes into my meals. It does not take as much time or effort as one might think.

Instead of "low-calorie", think "natural". Buy foods that grow out of the earth. Buy lean meats. Learn how to make your own marinara sauce.

Also, learn about portion sizes. Use measuring cups if necessary.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 8:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2010