Mr. & Mrs. Selfish Ass.

Once upon a time I was married to a jerk, we had two beautiful babies, and then got divorced.... ( and then it was happily ever after lol )

I have full custody and he has visitation every other weekend ( which usually turns out to be just a friday night ) ... He is married to a woman who fits him well... They have a big nice house, fancy cars, goes on vacations 4 times a year ( atleast), they both get botox and plastic surgery up the ying yang, and they each have their own self tanning booths in their house... and yet somehow I only get $400/month for 2 kids !

But anyways, I have something wrong with my ovaries ( plus other medical problems along with it ) my DR. thinks it can be fixed with a complete hysterectomy... it is a surgery and i will be in the hospital for atleast 2 days.... My mom ( who usually is my babysitter) is getting over pnemonia, and so I decided to ask thier dad if he could watch them from Tuesday - Friday and during that time my husband would come get them so he can bring them to see me , so he would get his little "breaks" .....

So our phone call went like this " I was wondering if the kids can stay with you guys from Tuesday to Thursday next week...." * he interupts me with " what the hell, I am only suppose to have them on every other weekend"... Mrs ASS in the background yelling " Tell her if she is going to drop the kids off on us out of the blue we will just take her to court and get child support" ........so of course i didnt finsih the phone call and just hung up...

This makes me so mad because this is the ONLY time I have ever asked him to "watch" HIS children .... and he gets mad when they call my husband daddy... GRRRRRR

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wow. he should be happy that he gets to spend xtra time with them.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• You are being far too kind in calling him an ass. You are about to have major surgery that has an extensive recovery time. Very penisy of him. Hopefully you find someone to watch them so you can have this done and get on the road to recovery.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:47 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Hire a nanny or ask a friend. Child support for two days? She sounds like a prize, and he's equally a dips....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• omg, good thing you took the hint and divorced him!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 12:51 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• It sounds like he doesn't want much to do with his children. Do they have any? He makes it sounds like they are in the way, and yeah, it's selfish of the both of them. I don't think I would bother to ask again though. Do you have a friend or a neighbor that can watch them for a couple of days? Or even other family members? By the way, I think I would take him back to court for more child support. If they are living the fine life, I think he could be paying more.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:51 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'm having almost the same problem with my ex. I am having surgery in Feb. A breast reduction I need badly. (I'm JJ and my doctor and my ob/gyn talked me into it). I asked him to make sure he has Feb. 1 and 2nd off so I can have the surgery and one day recovery time. He is bitching because he thinks he has a right to know what kind of surgery I am having. His words "If I'm to request days off work and watch our son I have a right to know WHY you are having surgery." He's an abuser and just believes he has a right to know everything in my life. I won't tell him and he's throwing a mild hissy fit over it. UGH. It's none of his damn business what I am getting the surgery for. He even expects me to tell him what I'm going to the doctor for!! Or if he calls and I tell him I'm shopping and can't talk, he wants to know where I'm at and what I'm doing. I tell him " I'm in a store...shopping." It really pisses him off. LOL
    TiredbutHappy1

Answer by TiredbutHappy1 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I don't know where you are, but I live in Glendale, Arizona and if you live anywhere near me I would be more than happy to watch your children for you. Your Ex sounds like a complete douchbag (parden my french) who really wants nothing to do with his kids. I would honestly take him back to court for more child support!!!!!!! You shouldn't have to deal with that with everything going on with you. I will Pray for you and I hope it all works out for the best. If you ever need to talk please feel free to message me. God Bless, Jaymi (HUGS)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Oh wow what jerks. If you lived anywhere near me (Tacoma, WA) I'd glady watch them for you to keep them from having to go be witness to such selfishness and child-like behavior from their own father. I really hope you find someone caring and responsible to watch them and tell your ex that if they are such a bother to him and his spoiled b**** of a wife, then you will go get full custody with no visitation for him and see how he reacts to that. I'm sorry but if he acts that way toward your kids when you need him to watch them, then I would imagine that they have been exposed to it before and they may start to feel bad that their dad doesn't even seem to want them around. Good luck!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Wow. What jerks!! I hope nothing ever happens to you. Who will love, nurture, and care for your children? Call your attorney, this sounds like neglect.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:08 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Thanks for the replies... I am soo happy I did divorce him and actually found a decent man who takes time and pride in me and our kids !!!

They do not have any kids together, he has mine and she has an older son who lives on his own ( in another state and only comes at christmas time ) ...

We have been divorced for almost 5 years now and he is still the same...but I am glad my children are of the age to where I do not have to worry so much about how closely they are being watched ( like not putting stuff in their mouths that they shouldnt, or wondering off, what to do in case of fire, etc ) ..

My husbands mom was able to take those 2 days off so she can help me out ! ( another perk of having a great man who has a great mom )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Nov. 24, 2010