Have you seen the movie "1408"? (I know the movie has been out but I did not get this part)

Where (John Cusack) is in the restaurant checking out all all of his mail oh and this is after he's checked himself into the dolphin hotel in NY he stumbles through a post card saying DO NOT ENTER RM#1408... Who is warning him or what is going on in that part?

Thanks Ladies for clearing that up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh okay, I did not understand until I read the body of the question. I forgot that I had even seen that movie, it has been a while. I do not even remember that part but I do remember that being a crazy ass movie though. Who knows though, that's the thing with thrillers like that. It's just fantasy, not reality! A lot of shit does not make sense about them.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Remember, the hotel manager did not want him to go in. It was probably him.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 1:08 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Its hard to understand the movie if you haven't read the book. The manager/owner of the hotel is warning him. The movie isn't nearly as good or clear as the book.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:09 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I don't remember that specific part either, but I concur with sweet29mom that you should read the short story if you haven't already. It's in the collection called "Everything's Eventual". The story was fairly spooky, the movie not so much. To me anyway.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• OH wow I haven't seen that movie in a long time! But thanks to your question I now know that there's a book and this I MUST read :-)
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I don't remember.. but I know I LOVED the movie.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 5:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2010