What would you do?

I started seeing this guy about 2 months ago. I know this is going to sound bad, but I'm really into him and hes really into to me, so we hooked up once about 3 weeks ago. I have my tubes tyed! My period is now 13 days late! Its never late! Im gonna go see the dr on monday! He's coming to spend the weekend with me, I dont know if I should say anything or not! what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• So, your period was due 8 days after you hooked up? Possible, but not hugely likely. How old are you? How long ago was the surgery?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:27 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• im 25 i had my tubes tyed 6 months ago
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Do a pregnancy test.
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 4:30 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Don't say anything until you know for sure. You might freak him out!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The chances of becoming pregnant after a tubal ligation is 1 in 300. Definetely see what your doctor has to say before saying anything to this fellow.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't say anything until you were certain. Why rock the boat with something that may not even be?
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 12:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i kept going back and forth in my mind trying to decide if it would be wrong not to say anything until i know for sure! I really like this dude and i dont want to freak him out!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2010