My husband is being a BOOB!

going crazyMy husband is normally the sweetest guy and I love him with all my being, but tonight I am just fed up with him and want to kick him. Anyone else feeling crabby toward your DH?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 1:19 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• you know it happens to me soo much, countless times! really so much. but when we make up and i look back, most of the time i notice i was crabby for some really stupid reason and realize i could have handled every situation better. I'm not saying he was never wrong. But sometimes I think I need anger management. Alot of times I doze off and daydream of things in my past that really piss me off (not purposely, bad memories take control of me at times) and i become mean without realizing it. REALLY think it through! then go back to him, u'll thank me
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Mine has been a Mr. Grumpy Gills all month. It's getting annoying. He used to not be like this and promised he would not bring work home, but he is bringing work home.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:24 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Yes... but only when it's that time of the month. I am embarrassed to say how many years it took me to make that ridiculously simple connection.

Nothing to do with him --100% my own internal irritation. Every time. Grr.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:25 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• yes we were having a great day as we were both off and ive barely seen him in a week and he decides to go play video games with his buddies. it makes me so mad
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• We don't fight. Mine just acts penisy and I don't want to be around him because he has negative air that will steal my soul swirling about him.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:28 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• We had a bit of a fight and he won't talk about it. I want to talk about it, but know it won't help or change his mind.
    SleepingBeautee

Comment by SleepingBeautee (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Mine was like that last night an was off pouting in the garage! After an hour and a half he finally came back to bed and put his arm around me. I was glad he was done!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Nov. 24, 2010