When will this end?

ok, I have been going through a lot in the past 6 months or so. To start of I lost (died)my fiance in April. Then last month something happened to my son, and DCFS took my kids from me.... they r trying to get me 4 abuse and neglet. I am not guilty of niether. I am not going to get into the details, but bottem line I know I didn't do this. I already lost their dad and now I don't have my kids. How much bad crap can happen to a person? It seems like I hit all. I just want my kids back. I fee like everything is slipping away. Its hard enough that I have to go threw the holidays wo my fiance now i got to go threw wo my kids...... this horrible, i don't sleep well, I just want to get off this damn roller coaster ride. I'm ready to move on with life with my kids..... when will this be over?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• soon i hope. good luck
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Lost as in he died, or lost as in you broke up?

It would be helpful to your case if you contacted the DCFS and asked what you can do to work on your life slipping away. They have a lot of services available that they mostly can't even throw at people. Actively seeking their assistance will take your case a long way in your favour.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:29 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• They dont take kids for no reason! Hope you fgure it out
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• DCFS will take kids on SUSPICION of reason! I had my children taken from me and then returned - with an apology (after I fought like hell to get them back!) 10 and a half months later!!! My children were so traumatized by the whole thing that I never got the same children back. I wish I could tell you it would end soon Honey, but it may not. My trials didn't. Shortly after I got my kids back my mother died - very slowly and painfully - of cancer then my ex-husband was released from prison. We've been running and hiding from him since! Our ordeal has been ongoing for 16 years! What you need to do is stop asking if and when it will end and start asking "How am I going to make it through the next ten minutes?!" "What is worth living for now?" I know you don't feel strong right now but you've got to find that strength in you somewhere and move forward - or you won't and that's a SCARY place to be.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 7:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2010