does anyone else have a husband that does this?

Ugh...sometimes he gets mad about something and won't let it go. I try to talk to him. He eventually storms off. Like right now in the middle of the night he is sitting in our cold garage and has been for over an hour! It is freezing outside! And he is just sitting and pouting and I can't sleep because I am worried about him! If he'd come in I'd tell him I am sorry for whatever I did (and I don't think I really did anything to warrant this!) and lay close to him. But he won't and I know better than to disturb him because he'll be a bear. Everything has been going well for us and I hate that he is doing this! Anyone have one that does this and what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• He's punishing himself and trying to run the whole thing over and over to see how he can win without you arguing.

I have found that offering food helps.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:39 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My DH has his moments. If he gets into a mood over something, then he finds things to do like play xbox or go to a movie. I have learned to accept it for the most part. Of course I'd much rather him come and talk to me about the problem in a nice manner, but I know there are times he just needs to think... alone.... and then come back to discuss it. You should just stay level headed and keep a calm voice and assure him that you are there to listen when he is ready to talk. GL
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 1:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• yep my ex was a big baby like that!
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 1:51 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• he needs time to cool off talk to him about how this makes you feel at another time
    cornfused

Answer by cornfused at 2:14 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I do hun and I find the best way for us is to just leave each other alone till the mad one calms down...Blessings to you ...I hope all works out...
    LadyPantherr

Answer by LadyPantherr at 2:30 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My DH was like that .
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 4:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• my husbeen and i just had this problem to night actualy. but its me who plays the role of your husbeen. And honestly the only thing you can do is give him his space. its all about time and space.
    ploucha14

Answer by ploucha14 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2010