i think i have something wrong with me but i cant go to the er:( adult content

im up crying because im in pain and i cant sleep and i feel like throwing up or i guess nausea and have the worse stomach pain imagined. along with more more other problems like bloating ,pain in under my ribs, and sometimes i poop regular than diarrhea alll day long! this doesnt feel like the flu ive had this pain since this morning.. i keep taking motrin 800 it work for 2 hours than stops .. im afraid to go to the er this time of night...the hospital is kinda far and i have no family to take care of my one year old while im in or to help out and my hubby has to work tomorrow and go away this weekend for the army .and my hubby is asleep and dont care.. i dont know what to do :'( owwwy what should i do i feel like death and im afriad to sleep ? im SOOO tired!

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 1:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Health

• which side hurts? do you have a fever?
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:44 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• it could be a pendicidis, try jumping, if you cant, get to the er asap
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:47 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• ive been feeling very warm it might be slight.. and the pain is in between my belly button to my rib cage .. if u were in my body laying down it would be in my left side closer to the heart side
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• it might help to take antacids or gas-x
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:49 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'd just go if it feels that bad. Better to be safe than sorry. Have an ambulance pick you up if your hubby doesnt want to get up
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:49 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• appendicitis would be on the right side and would have a fever
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:50 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I THINK YOU SHOULD CALL YOUR DOCTOR AND TALK TO A 24 HOUR ADVICE NURSE AND THEY COULD GET YOU TAKEN CARE OF
    carrielynn78

Answer by carrielynn78 at 5:46 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Take a warm bath, drink some gingerale, tea or soda. Use a heating pad. Sounds like you have some sort of intestinal problem. Try the brat diet.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Hope you feel better.:(
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 6:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2010