What do yall think of

Amber frm teen mom finally giving leah to gary? I read in an article that she was partying and being a whore around halloween and few days after she was seen by the cops. She is finally getting punished or about to for assaulting gary. 1hat do yall think about this or have yall actually heard about this?

mercy928

Asked by mercy928 at 1:56 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Meant what not that
    mercy928

Comment by mercy928 (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I couldn't believe they kept her on the show after she assaulted him and destroyed his property. I'm surprised that she's even considering pleading anything but no-contest to what was clearly caught on film, and I'm astonished that she hasn't had her child taken away from her, at least until she passes the 'you're not a completely out of control deranged lunatic' test.

She looks FASD to me... and I wonder about her ability to be responsible for herself, much less a child.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• It says gary has leah for now bc they have the evidence on film
    mercy928

Comment by mercy928 (original poster) at 2:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Its typical tv drama :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 11:13 AM on Nov. 24, 2010