anyone looking forward to the show' what chilli wants part 2?'

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 2:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• Sorry to say, "I have no clue what you are talking about." Is it a show, movie? Since we threw out our TV so we could start living life and making wonderful memories about real stuff, we just don't have time for it.... You know, I watched TV for hours. Then one day I told my husband I can't see myself getting old with only some TV show to remember.... Especially with the stuff that's on today. I want to be laughing, having fun, seeing the beauty around me and mostly enjoying my husband/family's company. Now we have things to take about. We play games, go for walks, and well, live a wonderful life.... I'm sorry I couldn't help you....

bow down

Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 7:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I didnt know is survived for another season the first one was not that interesting I might watch but we will see.....

http://www.vh1.com/shows/what_chilli_wants/series.jhtml

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Probably not. May wait for a marathon and catch it all together on one of my really slow days of nothingness. :)
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 11:08 AM on Nov. 24, 2010