Update - JUICY UPDATE - cont'd from "What do you call a guy........? Really long - but worth it.

I'm posting this as a new question cuz the answer box does *not* allow enuff space for it all.

The shizzzznit just hit the fan BIG TIME> Lemme see if I can tell this all in a comprehensible order.

She's been dating this guy for a year. Early on he asked her to move with him back to his old home town (tho it never came to fruition, he did go back there for a week, and told her that he was going back to find an old girlfriend whom he thought had a baby that might belong to hjm - and he wanted to make good, IF he was the dad) - he came back a week later and announced to her that the baby wasn't his (supposedly he had found her AND had a DNA test done in less than a week - possible, yeah; but likely?)

So after that there were A LOT of empty promises, like he was looking to buy a house and told her that he was looking for one big enough for him, her, her kids and his mom (but THAT didn't come to fruition EITHER) BUT he wasn't even looking for a house in the town they live in - he was looking in a town 60 miles away.... hmmm (I always thought that was strange) And just like the trip back home - he gave her some big elaborate story about why it didn't happen.

He sent her emails telling her that "one day they would eventually live together, blah blah blah.

BUT, get this --- in the year they were dating she said that they had only slept together like 7 times. Very Odd ( he, nor she, had any religious or personal reason to abstain - he just never made the time for her when it came to intimacy) hmmmm

Then he took her with him and his friend "Raymone" to a gay karoke bar - no big deal, right. But then she stared getting all these excuses from him - she couldn't come over to his house on his days off because he was "on call" (strange how he never got called out tho).

So there's some of the odd stuff (and I do mean just SOME) --- Tonight came the confession!!!

I was right - I was right - I was right -- Ladies, listen to that woman's intuition - it's rarely wrong.

The !#^#@*& is gay. When he went back to his home town, it wasn't to find an old GF- it was to hook up with his old BF (who is a Married Man).
When he was looking for a house - it was because the married man was getting a divorce and was going to move there to be with him.
When she couldn't come over on his days off - it was because he was AlSO seeing (and practically living with) his friend "Raymone".

It gets worse (if that's possible) -- He INTENTIONALLY dated her so that people wouldn't suspect he was gay. He told her tonight that he gave their relationship a 7 month timeline (meaning if they were still together @ 7 months he would tell her) --- um they just had their ONE year anniversary. This sorry piece of work USED her to hide behind!! AND THE BEST YET --- he Actually had the balls to ask her to if she would continue to see him and come around sometimes because his mom likes her and wants them to be together!

She's absolutely beside herself - and I'm at a complete loss --- I've never been through anything like this - and I'm struggling with how to advise her. (Outside of punch him in his ugly, sorry face and run like her hair is on fire) She already had trust issues with men -- I can't even imagine how much worse that's gonna get now.
Words of wisdom??? Please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Get her to counselling, now. Professional processing of this mess I'd thing would be best. She needs to learn to trust her own gut feelings. I'm betting she had more than a few red flags she ignored. IF you had the money, I'd consider a lawyer. Don't know what I'd sue for but I'd like to take a strip out of his hide, legally.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:46 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Bump
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• wow....I'd tell her she should cut all ties with him , he don't care about her at all , if he did he wouldn't have done any of this to her ....and counseling...asap!!!!!
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2010