she had 5 kids and hasnt raised a single one!!

his bio mom is psycho shes in and out of her kids lives. she had 5 kids and hasnt raised a single one because shed rather take care of herself with sex and drugs. im pregnant with her oldest sons baby(this will be our second)she recently took off again only text to see if ive had the baby.we dont text back but i want to tell her to just keep doing what shes doing where ever she is we dont want anything to do with her./f*ck off and die is what id rather say. but i dont think it is fair the way she has treated her kids and i dont want my kids to be treated like that. i know she just wants to see the baby and then hang around for a little and then disappear again. should i let her get a look and then leave or cut it off now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My step kids mom is about the same way. I wouldn't worry about letting her see your kids, as long as they are supervised by you. Sounds like she'll get tired of dealing with them soon enough anyway. My step-kids mom always does. She seems them about once in every 5 years or so.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• what does your husband think? its not as hard on a kid when its the grandparents who flit in and out of their lives as it is when its the mom. beleive me. i know.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• is this your mother in law or your husband's ex? i would rather her (whoever she is) to come around while my husband was home, so i'd call when you're home with the baby and let her know a time he will be there, so she can come see the baby.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2008