so i been wanting to go on a strict diet to lose my extra 20 pounds but i have no motivation at all- so i thought that maybe....

i could have some of you ladies who have the same goal as me to i dont know maybe make like a group where we could give each other motivation to eat healthy exercise and lose that extra pounds we have..like keep in touch in here and keep in tract of our progress daily with photos or diets plans ect..i thought that maybe it could work because we would keep in tract daily with or diets and it would motivates us more and especially seeing us really being healthy and loosing that weight that we want it could also motivate other woman idk it was an idea -- what do you guys think

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 2:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I think its a wonderful idea....I wouldn't mind joining your group.
    MummyLuv

Answer by MummyLuv at 2:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'm all for it. I recently started working out to lose anywhere from 10-15 pounds.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• well ladies thats the little problem idk where to start maybe you guys couls help me --im thinking adding us as friends or somethink...can you create your group in cafe mom??
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Hey you can count me in me. Just let me know. I have an irratic method of exercising and eating healthy. I need to do well and especially since I am type 2 diabetic. A lot of support would be great and I think everyone would agree. Let's do it!
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 7:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Count me in too. I just recently started losing weight for both health and personal reasons.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 7:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Good luck but I can tell you this. I tried this too on Cafemom and still did not find the inspiration I was looking for. Nothing worked for me until I truly found the inspiration from within. I hope it works for you though.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 4:57 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Good Luck!!!!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2011