Where do you find money when you are flat out broke?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 2:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• Friends and family members if they are willing to share, but your local church may give out donations as well if yr really in need.
    MummyLuv

Answer by MummyLuv at 3:02 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Well I have noticed that good liars seem to be able to get it out of a lot of people (because most people are ignorant). I am always honest, it truly hurts me in my soul to tell even the tiniest of lies so I will ALWAYS tell the truth even if it is detrimental to my cause!!!!! Luckily my SO has no problem lying to anyone(VERY unlike me, I have a major problem lying to every and anyone, so he does it for me and 95% of the time gets me what I ask for even if he cannot afford to buy it himself). That is his job though, a man is supposed to provide for his family!!!! I don't give a shit how he does it, IT IS his responsibility after all.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:13 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I HAVE GARAGE SALES, PUT STUFF ON EBAY OR CRIAGS LIST
    carrielynn78

Answer by carrielynn78 at 5:08 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• People around here- not myself- have been pretty successful at robbing the banks. lol There's been 2 bank robberies here in town lately, and they never got him. I think it was one guy- could be two though. I don't know for sure. Get this- he fled on foot both times! And they never caught him. One bank is a block from the police station if that tells you anything, and the other one is about two blocks away.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I saw in a group where a woman buys clothes at goodwill and takes them to consignment sales- arourd here we have one. Not very often and I've never sold anything there but have shopped there. I'm gonna try it. I'm always out shopping at secondhand stores and see lots of nice stuff for a dollar or two. Nice clothes for cheap. She says she buys them and keeps them in storage until sale time then washes them all up and takes 'em in. I think she said their sale was 5 days and she made $1000. Not too shabby.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Have a garage sale. It's fast money.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 10:16 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I would have a garage sale. Gather up stuff you don't need anymore, stuff you haven't used in six months that isn't seasonal. See if your friends have anything they don't need anymore and ask them if they wouldn't mind putting it in a yard sale you want to have. Put up fliers within a five mile radius; you'd be surprised how many people show up as you're still setting up! The first yard sale we had while stationed in San Diego started at 7am. At 6:30, people were parked on our street waiting for us to get started. We sold damn near everything and made a pretty good profit. It went to our moving fund (we were getting out of the Navy and had practically ZERO money to move with.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Return cans - I friggin love MI!
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Learn how to budget.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I agree....
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Comment by ILOVEMYBOYS704 (original poster) at 3:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2010