so im going to a wedding on dec 5 and i want to get rid off a few pounds..how many pouds you think i could lose from know to dec 5..

any tips and strict diet plan i could do for the next 2 weeks to lose some pounds???

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 3:26 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• At most, 5 if you do it in a fairly healthy way. It's not healthy to lose more than 2 or 3 pounds a week. I think that you're really supposed to shoot for 1-2, though. Drink lots of water, portion control, and cardio would be my suggestion. Cut out as much sodium as possible (makes you bloat), too. Good luck!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:13 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Do not go near a Thanksgiving dinner. Do not tempt yourself.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:00 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Maybe 1 or 2 pounds.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Eat fresh produce and lean protein. The more green leafy stuff you eat the better. Cut out breads, and dairy.
    www.mywellnessgirl.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Depends on the size you are trying to get 'into.'
    Eat right, exercise daily and drink water. Dont do the diet pills or youll be a jittery walk. Cut back on starches.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 9:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I think your first answer is a great one. However, I am sure if you only have a small amount to lose you will be fine. We are always a bit harder on ourselves than others are. Good luck to you though, I hope you are able to lose the weight you want to.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 4:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Cardio workouts, drinking water, portion control
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2011