Ew..What is this?

Okay..here for the past two days or so I've been having like this brown stuff in my underwear! AND THE UNDERWEAR IS BRAND NEW AND IT LITERALLY STAINS IT..so i have to toss it..I'm 37 weeks...and i mean I have two other children but it never done it with them...I'm already a loose 3 cm and 60% effaced..it's not in globs just like i've trickled alittle bit in my underwear and it's brown.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I never noticed it happening with mine, but is it possible you have lost your mucous plug and this is maybe a little bit of old blood from that? They always say not to worry unless there is bright red blood. Or if there is an odor, I would probably call the doc.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 11:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i agree, mucous plug most likely. no cause for concern unless you're having severe pains or if there's bright red blood, or lots of it
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• put a panty liner on..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yeah I dont know what it could be but I agree with the panty liners. I couldn't live without them during my pregnancy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• You pooped!!! I'm just kidding. I'd ask a doc and get some panty liners in the meantime!!! I've also ruined a few undies that way.....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 12:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• put on a panty liner and go to the hospital so you can show what you are talking about..... It is better to be overly safe then oops to late... since you have already started to dial late you need to make sure everything is okay. Even if you have not had contraction go to the hospital....

homextownxgirl

Answer by homextownxgirl at 12:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I dont throw my undies away when they get stained with period blood. Cause I would not have any left if I did that. I just wash them in hot water with bleach. Color safe bleach. But sounds like me you are losing your mucus plug congrats!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008