Do you actually use the

Perforated part of the soda carton. You know that part that allows the cans to roll out easily? Around here we rip at the hole that is for carrying the case. I've tried using the perforated section and had cans rolling everywhere. Sort of a silly question but it popped into my head.

sopranomommy

Asked by sopranomommy at 3:27 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do! i stick it in the fridge and tear it off and then its nice and convenient to get one out!
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 3:56 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Sometimes. We open wherever since we don't keep 'em in teh fridge becuase we never have room in our fridge it doesn't really matter where the case got opened.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 4:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• We try but its not very successful
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 8:09 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I do indeed. I am the only one who drinks Diet A & W rootbeer
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• It never tears right for me and it's just pointless to even try at this point. I tear by the handle where you carry the case. I put my pop on the plastic shelf that won't hold much in my fridge. The one right above the fruit and veggie drawers. I can fit over three cases of pop in my fridge that way. We don't drink that much pop really-but I hate having to put more in every few days- just is a waste of time. If I overload the plastic shelf with other things it just falls down then I gotta take everything out and rearrange it, so I just do it this way and problem solved. lol
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Funny question. We don't drink sodas anymore, but I remember that problem. And, you're right, those cans will roll out everywhere!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• yup we do, they wont roll out if the hole is at the top and you can just reach in and grab one
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:45 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:22 AM on Nov. 25, 2010