I'm terrified of being pregnant again.... adult content

My daughter is just about 8 months old, and I think I might be pregnant again! I am still breastfeeding and I havent had a period yet.
My boobs are not super sensitive but when she uses them to stand up it hurts.
My lower abdomen is so sore to the touch and pain on my right side by my hip bone.
And i'm crying alot more than usual but i thought it was ppd.
AND I also wiped after I peed today and there was a smidge of brownish mucus blood.. implantation bleeding?

I would feel awful for my daughter bc she didnt get alot of time with me b4 another came along.. and i havent even lost any baby weight..
Sorry if this doesnt make sense and its like all those AM I PREGNANT QUESTIONS THAT I HATE!!! I guess what I want to hear is NO you arent and its just your period and you arent going to have another kid b4 your 23 bday! Gosh I havent really even had a night out with my gfs yet!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The best thing to do would be to take a pregnancy test... if you are pregnant though, I promise she will be ok... mine are 16 months apart and my oldest absolutely adores his brother... I was worried too about my oldest not having the time he needed one on one with me to spend, but it turned out that he is very protective of his younger brother and loves to join in having fun with the baby....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 8:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Well if in doubt why dont u go head and take a at home preggy test , if it comes out positive go head and make a appt to see ur doc. Oh just to let u know ur daughter isnt going to feel upset if anything its a good things cuz ur kids get to grow up together. she hasnt developed the whole *mommy's all mine yet* ohh yeah, in two i just might be getting ur period now. dont freak out, just take the steps u have to take to see if u are, then if u arent then relax and breath. if u are just understand its not as bad as u thing it is.
    MummyLuv

Answer by MummyLuv at 4:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Are you using birth control?? If you don't want to get pregnant, you need to use birth control. You ovulate before your period returns. Breastfeeding is NOT a form of birth control. I was EBFing, and my period returned 4 weeks post partum.
    If you think you might be pregnant, then take a test. It's certainly possible. If you're not, then you need to use some form of birth control if you don't want to get pregnant.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If you are pregnant, you still have nine months to spend just with your daughter! It will be okay! Mine are all super close - Monday, my baby turns one year and my other kids are 4, 3, and 2 years.

Second, I was like that when my period started coming back. My hormones were WACKY!!!! I wasn't that bad with the pregnancy, but, WOW, I had no idea that getting back to 'normal' would be so awful.

Relax. Take a test if you want to be certain, otherwise just wait. It may still be a few more months before your period comes back. (dollar store tests are great for those uh oh moments. Only a dollar so you aren't wasting a lot of money everytime you wonder.)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:33 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• have u had ur period while breastfeeding?i know that can sometimes delay it
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010