If there was a Pen Pal group, would you join it?

I love writing, getting letters in the mail that aren't bills. I rememeber friends use to write letters, send drawings, pictures of family/friends/vacations. Now everything is on the computer. You can't keep anything for very long because your mailbox gets too full.

I have letters I've kept for over thirty years. Sometimes when I'm feeling bad/sick/blue I reach for my box of cards/letters and I read over them. Soon I forget what I was upset about and I'm feeling better.

I want to start a Pen Pal group. To revive a dying art. To be able to write ppl around the world. To be there when you're having a hard day, or want something to say but no one is listening or understands, or when you know you can't tell those closest to you. I want to send pictures of our beautiful mountains, a passing deer, or a snow white fox that comes to the door.

Question is: Do you want to be a part of this/ should I start a group?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 6:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm. interesting idea. I might possibly be interested. I do love getting mail.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i would like this
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 9:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• possibly pm me if u do
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2010