Would you go Christmas Caroling?

We use to hitch up some horses and a buckboard filled with hey. Then take some hot coco or coffee and go around the neighborhood to homes where there were single moms or widows and sing Christmas songs. Once I moved to the big city that stopped and I was engrossed in work. Now that I'm back in a small community I was wondering if it would be worth asking others if they wanted to get together to go Christmas Caroling.

My question: Would you go if you were invited? I don't want to waste anyones time or be disappointed of no one showed up. Would appreciate your feed back. Thank you!

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 6:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• I WOULD GO!! I love to sing and DH and I both love christmas songs....I used to go around where my grandma lives...She lives in a 55+ community so they all love it lol. I havnt gone in years though...kinda sad now that I think about it....Just ask around....I think it would be fun...Just dont be to upset if not many people go.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:22 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• oh yeah! i haven't done that in years! i think it'd be fun!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:30 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I would definitely go!!!! HAVE FUN!!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:36 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I would love to go. Our Girl scouts used to go caroling in the neighborhood of the church where we meet until we got a family involved who was not Christian. The mom raised a stink and we could not do anything to do with Christmas while they were involved. I would like to start it up again, but I'm kind of leery.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• no
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Absolutely! I would go in a heartbeat...I used to go caroling when I was younger...so many good memories of this. Hope it goes well for you!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:44 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I would go... if I were in Puerto Rico. we call it "Parrandas" and people sing happy music with acoustic instruments and its funny, loud and after waking the people up with the music, everyone goes in to drink,eat and be sing loud! :)
    I am PuertoRIcan!!!
    Energetix

Answer by Energetix at 9:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• not nowadays... in the past maybe I would have
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I am going with my girl scouts
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 10:31 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• never thought about it yeah why not? :-)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 24, 2010