wtf....Seriously the new procedures says they can look under your skirt?!?!

Just got this thismorning and you have got to be kidding me....its a what not to wear to go through security at the airport.....Take a look at the "Slacks instead of Skirts" .

http://news.travel.aol.com/2010/11/23/what-not-to-wear-how-to-speed-through-airport-security/?icid=maing%7Cmain5%7C1%7Clink3%7C27678

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 6:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I already figured they'd be doing that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I was just it shock when I saw that....I find it amazing that TSA can grope you and look under your skirt and that is "just fine" but my grandpa is about to go to trial because he put his hand on my cousins stomach.....what kind of frekin sence does that make?
    Shelii

Comment by Shelii (original poster) at 7:15 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Pervs
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 7:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I think they just figured out a way to legally grope people. I think they are sick!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Imagine how many of these TSA agents are ahem less than stellar folks..I mean look at the stories out there for example the agent who planted a white powder substance on a woman as a 'joke' ...some of these people were prob picked up off the streets and given a uniform and badge.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:14 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I want them to post an employee list of names so I can check them against the sex offenders list....Just to be on the safe side when im at the airport.
    Shelii

Comment by Shelii (original poster) at 8:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• But, but it's for our safety so we should just get over it!
    Tired of hearing it. I won't be flying anymore.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:22 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I saw the news yesterday and they said they are not allowed to look under clothing in the pat down
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:27 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• There are singling out women with skirts .... whether they are allowed to do it or not is beside the point ... they ARE doing it.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• That is sad.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2010