Would you get back with babys father if?

he broke up with you when he found out you were pregnant and now that your almost due he wants to get back together. when knowing you had to go through the whole pregnancy alone :(

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 7:13 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• No I would allow him to see his child but I would not allow him to come back to me. I would wonder if he left when I was pregnant what he would do when real trouble came along?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:45 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Nope. I wouldn't let him back!!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:34 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If he seems sincere id give it one more shot just take it slowly
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 7:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If you two love each other and think you could make it work I would give him another chance. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 7:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Give him another chance. You guys sound young. GL.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I would not block him from becoming the father he needs to be for the child, but as for the relationship, that would totally be up to you because only you would know where you are emotionally after having to go through such a sensitive time by yourself without his support. Check his motives and your heart/emotions, but do not stop him from stepping up to his responsibilities.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 8:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Personally I wouldn't be able to trust him. This is a pivotal time in your life when you needed him the most and for whatever reason he leaves you. People say marriage is forever, but that is just a piece of paper. A child physical binds you to another person for at least 18 year. I wouldn't be able to get over his lack of commitment to me or my baby. But I would let him be a father. i don't like it when bitter women use their children to get back at a man!
    lovingedward

Answer by lovingedward at 9:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I did. It's been almost 9 years since I have had any word from him. You see how well that worked out. (BTW- found out through the grape vine that he has 2 more children he doesn't care for.)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:39 AM on Nov. 24, 2010