How many thought Jennifer Grey would win "Dancing With the Stars?

For her age, she still moved like she did in "Dirty Dancing".

Librarylady60

Asked by Librarylady60 at 7:26 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always loved Jennifer. I am so glad that she won, i think Patrick would be extremely proud of her now.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 8:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I am major excited she won. While I hoped she would I had heard that the Tea Party and Sarah Palin had it all wrapped up for Bristol. I wonder if the network didn't make it be that Bristol was in 3rd because of all the hype that was happening and we all found out Bristols mom was cheating so to speak. Anyway I am her age and wish I could move like that and had that body LOL!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:29 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I was glad also. I want her body when I am 50. I wonder if she has any work done. Who knows.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 7:34 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• LOL You are so right and I am older than her and it is only a memory to move like that!!!!!!
    Librarylady60

Comment by Librarylady60 (original poster) at 7:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• She is going to be on Good Morning America, all 3 of them. I think within the next 15 mins. or so.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 7:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Thanks sta517 for letting us know. Will be sure to watch.
    Librarylady60

Comment by Librarylady60 (original poster) at 7:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I did.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:47 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I did all season but I started to get nervous for her when Bristol stayed & Brandy left in her place. I'm so happy that Jennifer won. I swore that if Bristol won or even came in 2nd I'd never watch DWTS again so needless to say I'm glad it worked out the way it did.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'm happy she won, but I thought Bristol made a lot of improvement, and it was obvious how hard she was working. I don't think many of us could do what she did. I know I sure couldn't, and I don't understand all the horrible comments that I've seen about her on some of the posts lately.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:28 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'm just glad the whole thing is over. Now on to the next tv show for America to complain about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2010