Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Changing a smell 'down there'

I'm not saying I stink down there, but is there a way to make it smell better? I was told that, since having my son, the smell 'down there' has changed. Any suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Health

Answers (3)
  • well, if you're only concerned about oral sex, there are things you can use to change the flavour. for instance, they have tubes of stuff that you're supposed to use on your man's penis both for flavour and help lubricating, if you got some of that he could use it for you

    Answer by llansky at 11:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

  • You can use table salt mixed with water and sit in it for a few minutes, then rinse off with a little water. Or, I have heard of using a salt spray.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

  • The first thing you need to rule out is an Urinary Tract Infection. This would change the smell. You dont want to just treat a symptom of what could have a bigger cause. Other wise, your diet can change scents as well. Try eating more veggies and fruits...blah blah the same thing everyone tells you. Best of Luck.

    Answer by Dr.TRHB at 2:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.