Is it possible to make friends on here?

I have been on here for about over a month and don't feel like I fit in anywhere the only person who has engaged me in any conversation was some perv that was deleted.

deantyjules

Asked by deantyjules at 7:47 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Absolutely It does take time and I have been on here along time just a couple months after Cm started.

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:49 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• You need to join some discussion groups. You're not going to find friends in Answers.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:51 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Just keep trying. I found a great group of moms in Early Riser's Coffee Clutch! Come by and join us there! It's a very small group but feel like they are my friends!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have actually met a few Moms on here in real life, and I have a few on my FB page. You just have to find a group you fit with. Give it time.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 7:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Well welcome my name is PK you should come over and check out the anime groups and writer groups >
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Look for some groups that are near you, or something you have an interest in. Get involved in conversations there. Then reach out to someone.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Lol I've wondered the same thing
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 7:59 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have looked for groups that are near me and there are none I live all the way in northern Ontario Canada.
    deantyjules

Comment by deantyjules (original poster) at 8:10 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Look for groups that share your interests, your life, your children, etc. Join a bunch of groups. You can always leave the ones you don't fit in very well. Get to know the ladies in the groups! It took me a while (Months and maybe even a year) but I have made some VERY good friends. I haven't met any of them, but sure am thankful for our connection over the internet! I am in some great groups and often find the same ladies in several of my groups. That helps get to know them too!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:16 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Thank you all I wasn't sitting here feeling sorry for myself or anything LOL I just wondered is all I have joined groups not a whole lot but some that apply to me and my family and as I said the only person that has started a conversation with me was a perv the topic was christmas trees and the person kept asking me about my husbands privates.
    deantyjules

Comment by deantyjules (original poster) at 8:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2010