im 37 weeks and my baby is breech

the docs tried to turn my baby at 36 weeks and no luck she is stuck in my pelvis, im going to my 37 week check up do you think i will get my cesearean today, cus they did say they didnt want to deliver her breech and might i add its my 5th and i have very short labors, ive already been contracting and with lots of back pain and discomfort? well just sum advice or what do ya think !

guera1977

Asked by guera1977 at 7:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you have already been getting a lot of contractions then they might....but I wouldnt count on it. They might give you something to hold off on the labor and schedule you for one insted. Now if you start to have regular contractions then they will do it today....Good luck! and CONGRATS!!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Switch care providers.
    Use a doctor or a midwife that saves big risks (surgical birth) for true emergencies.

In the meantime you can try pulsatilla, moxibustion, Webster, and a lot of exercises that are very helpful. Several options!
    Knowing that babies turn with the contractions of Early Labor help to remind you to allow baby & body to do Their Thing.

I encourage you to avoid unnecessary risks.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

•  

At 20 weeks, about one in four pregnancies are breech presentation. By full term, the incidence is about 4%.

Graph of presentation by gestational age

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• if u are contracting then they should set a date to take the baby i would imagine good luck
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 5:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2010